The BNDES Card is a credit card for micro, small and medium companies (with gross annual sales of up to R$90 million) that offers financing in up to 48 months and attractive interest rates. The card is for purchases of locally produced technology, manufactured goods, production goods, raw materials and other items associated with investments in expansion projects. For more information go to the BNDES website (www.cartaobndes.gov.br) or visit a branch of one of the accredited banks (Caixa Econômica Federal, Banco do Brasil, Banrisul, Bradesco and Itaú).
At Klabin, these payment terms and conditions are valid for all products in the paperboard, kraft paper, corrugated board packaging, industrial sacks and forestry lines.
Benefits for clients:
- Option for financing purchases;
- Pre-approved and rotating credit line;
- Support for working capital;
- Credit limit of up to R$1 million per BNDES card, per issuing bank;
- Possibility of requesting a card from each issuing bank (Banco do Brasil, Bradesco, Itaú, Caixa Econômica Federal and Banrisul) and combining the limits for making purchases;
- Payment in up to 48 fixed monthly installments, based on the value of the purchase in accordance with the BNDES table;
- No annual fees;
- Attractive, fixed interest rates.
Whenever purchasing KLABIN products using the BNDES card, CLIENTS must comply with the following rules:
- 1. The CLIENT may only use a BNDES card issued in their name, in the case of individuals, or issued in the name of their organization, provided they have been duly granted powers of representation.
- 1.1. If the CLIENT is an individual, he or she may only make purchases with the card if they are over the age of eighteen (18) and fully competent.
- 2. The CLIENT must send the standard form, duly signed, via email, with all of the information required for carrying out the transaction and the amount of the order.
- 3. Payments are made by CIELO via a fund transfer into the account held by KLABIN.
- 4. The CLIENT is aware that there may be discrepancies between the amount on the invoice and the amount charged to the BNDES card, always observing a margin of up to 10% (lower or higher) given the potential differences in weight.
- 4.1. If the amount is higher, the CLIENT must settle the invoice within thirty (30) days via a fund transfer into the checking account held by KLABIN, which can be obtained from the accounts receivable department;
- 4.2. If the amount is lower, the CLIENT will receive a credit from KLABIN for use within one (1) year as from the invoice date of the merchandise acquired, and after this period expires the parties must negotiate a way to resolve the settlement.
- 5. KLABIN reserves the right to alter the aforementioned rules at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notification.
- 6. These general terms and conditions for the acquisition of KLABIN products using a BNDES card will be registered at the Notary Public of Titles and Documents of the Judicial District of São Paulo and are available on the KLABIN website.